A circus workshop is coming to Hoghton Tower!
We’re not just re-enactments at Hoghton Tower! This May Bank Holiday Monday bring the little ones for something a little different – a circus workshop!
Great fun for young and those not so young. Spin a plate, hula hoop, juggling and more.
Enjoy the gardens in the sunshine (we hope; if not bring the macs!) and take part.
£5 admission for all. Workshop from 11am – 3pm with a few breaks which will be signposted.
- The activities will take place in the gardens at the back of Hoghton Tower;
- The access route to the gardens is uneven;
- Access to the activities will be by ticket only. Normal garden admission will not be permitted;
- Pay once and stall all day;
- The activity will continue in all weathers unless the organisers decide to cancel on health and safety grounds.
The house will be open as normal for guided tours starting at 11:30 and then every hour on the half hour. Last tour 3.30.
Tea room and gift shop open.
Event in aid of the Hoghton Tower Preservation Trust