Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween
Saturday 26th October at 1pm
£20 per car
(admission covers 1 car and its occupants)
This is a fundraising event for the Hoghton Tower Preservation Trust.
Halloween comes to life in an American horror comedy adventure based on R.L. Stine’s 400-million-selling series of books.
The plot follows two young boys who accidentally release monsters and car other creatures from the Goosebumps franchise in their town after opening an unpublished Goosebumps manuscript titled Haunted Halloween, causing a wave of destruction on Halloween night.
Cast: Caleel Harris, Ben O’Brien
- Car park open: 12.30pm
- Spaces allocated on arrival
- Length of film: 90 minutes
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes, but not more than 30 minutes before the advertised start of the film. You will need to leave the car park within 10 minutes of the end of the film.
- All passengers must be eligible for the appropriate British Board of Film Classification age rating and must provide valid ID if requested. Acceptable ID: A photocopy of a birth certificate (together with a form of photographic identification connecting the name on the birth certificate to the guest), passport or driving licence.
- Each ticket covers parking and admission for the occupants of one car which must comply with the Road Traffic Act 1988 and must not exceed its maximum passenger capacity.
- Sound will be available through your radio. Details of the frequency will be provided on arrival.
- If the driver or a passenger holds a blue badge, please notify us of any specific requirements at least 48 hours in advance of the event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you dress warmly and wear outdoor shoes. You may want to bring blankets to keep you and your family warm and cosy during the film.
- Terms and Conditions for Halloween Drive In