An ideal location for film and photography
Hoghton Tower is an ideally flexible and well positioned location for film production and photography shoots. Over the years we’ve hosted filming for many productions, including Henry VIII and the Six Wives, Last Tango in Halifax, Moll Flanders, Casanova, Cold Blood and various BBC children’s productions. We’d love to talk to you if you have an enquiry or would like to arrange a viewing. Please call us on 01254 85 2986, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the enquiry form below.
Our LOCATION HIRE brochure is available here
Imagine a historic location with everything in one place conveniently located just 5 minutes from the M65 motorway/ 15 minutes from M6 motorway:
- a majestic hall for the finest of banqueting scenes
- panelled state rooms with magnificent fire places
- open galleries and original marble floors
- atmospheric historic courtyards
- underground passages with desolate cells
- a variety of period rooms; Tudor, Victorian, Edwardian and modern
- lush rolling greens, sweeping fields and 3 unique, manicured gardens with topiary, rose collection and ramparts with expansive views
- a range of ancient outbuildings forming the blank canvas for your
- onsite luxury accommodation for principals and additional accomodation available nearby
- ample on-site parking including a large hard- standing area for production lorries
- helicopter landing space
- on-site catering provision on special order
- complete exclusivity guaranteed by the Tower’s hill top location
- a range of smaller rooms for make-up
- comfortable waiting areas for extras
- complete exclusivity (house closed to the public) during filming if required.
To discuss your requirements in more detail, please fill in the enquiry form below or call on 01254 852986.