A Magical Meeting with Father Christmas
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th December
Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th December
Saturday 19th, Sunday 20th & Monday 21st December
Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd December
Price: £8 per child & accompanying adults free
A Magical Meeting with Father Christmas
Father Christmas has heard about the Tier 3 restrictions and although he will miss sitting by the fire in the magnificent Banqueting Hall, he has asked us to make sure he can still visit Hoghton Tower. We are creating a Covid secure space for Father Christmas in our beautiful Outer Courtyard where he will greet you during your walk through time slot which will be exclusive to your family bubble. Father Christmas will be waiting to have a socially distanced chat with your family and he will make sure that he knows what every child would like to find on Christmas morning, Each child will then receive a small gift from the Elf Headquarters.
Your time slot is bookable online only and is exclusive to your household / support bubble.
Your family will enter the Outer Courtyard where Father Christmas will welcome you and speak to your child/children. All children will require a ticket regardless of age. There is no charge for accompanying adults within your household / legally permitted support bubble.
Whilst there will be time for you to take individual or family pictures in the festive surroundings, we ask that you help us maintain a safe environment by remaining socially distant from Santa and the Elves. Regrettably, we are unable to provide any assistance with the taking of photographs this year, due to current restrictions.
As you know, Father Christmas is a very popular man during the Festive Period, and as such we have allocated times slots so that visitors can remain socially distant and avoid queues. You will see Father Christmas at your booked time slot, please arrive at the entrance (signed posted on site) no more than 5 minutes earlier than your booked slot. However, please ensure that you allow enough time to park your car and walk up to the house, especially if you are visiting on one of the Christmas Market Days. Please remember to dress warmly and appropriately for the weather, this is an outdoor event.
Tickets are valid for the session booked only so please allow plenty of time to park and make your way up to the House. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that Father Christmas will be able to see any ticket holders who arrive late.
*Please note Site Entry fees (please bring the correct change) will also apply at:
Christmas Gift Market Saturday 5th December & Sunday 6th December (£2 per car/bubble)
Farmers Market on Sunday 20th December (£2 per car/bubble)
Please be aware that Lancashire is currently subject to Tier 3 Government restrictions and as such we are unable to open our tearoom.
The practicalities you need to know before you book:
- The use of facemasks is obligatory anywhere inside the building even for children and advisory outside. Hand sanitiser will be provide on entry to the courtyard and again at the Santa’s entrance.
- Your timeslot is exclusive to your household or bubble and strictly limited to a max of 6 visitors.
- Please do not attend if you or any one in your household has covid 19 symptoms or has been in contact with anyone who has
- Your booking details (name and telephone number) will be kept for 21 days for track and trace requirements. You will also be invited to scan the NHS track and trace QR code on entry.
- In the case of any future lockdowns or changes in government guidelines that make it impossible for us to run this event, refunds can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. Refunds will only cover the face value of the tickets (£8 per child). The refund will not include associated third party fees taken the online booking service (Digitickets) or the payment processor (Stripe)
- Please email email@example.com if you have any questions before or after booking your slot.
- *Please note Site Entry fees will also apply at: Christmas Market Saturday 5th December & Sunday 6th December (£2 per car/bubble) and Farmers Market on Sunday 20th December (£2 per car/bubble)