War of the Roses Weekend
The War of the Roses reenactment weekend: The Sir John Saviles Household are back at Hoghton Tower for the third year running for two days of encampments, living history, demonstrations, drills and more! Great fun for all the family.
- 1000 Encampment Opens
- 1100 First display – Dancing
- 1200 First Combat Display / weapons talk Archery / Guns
- 1300 Lunch – Walk around the encampment
- 1430 Second Combat Display / weapons Talk Bill and Kids Bill
- Living history displays around the campsite will be open all day. Throughout the day the arena will be used for weapons training.